There is a logical sequence in the order of things when building a structure, a machine, a business, and anything else for that matter. Every structure begins with an idea and the ideas that are carefully laid out have a much greater chance of success. Of those, the plans that are written out on plain paper have exponentially higher odds for success!!!!
And that my friends are what these blueprints are all about. Simple, fundamental principles that lay the foundation for building your ideas and dreams into reality. It all starts here.
Once an architect's vision is laid out, in order for the plan to manifest, it must be executed. The execution begins with the foundation and the foundation of a business is built on principles. Here are a few examples of Success Principles:
- Benjamin Franklin - Moral Perfection Project
- Napoleon Hill - Law of Success
- Bedrock Business Builders - 13 Principles
- “Think and Grow Rich” Napoleon Hill
- “The Science of Getting Rich” Wallace Wattles
- “The E-Myth Revisited” Michael Gerber
- “The Founder” Michael Keaton
- “The Pursuit of Happiness” Will Smith