Starting a new business is never a smooth ride. There are always going to be twist and turns, ups and downs. It’s easy to get sidetracked and lose sight of your goals and dreams. Most, if not all entrepreneurs face that moment of truth when they feel isolated and all alone. They start questioning themselves.
"What was I thinking……What did I get myself into…..I should have listened to them….."
Entrepreneurs that listen to that nonsense are doomed but the the entrepreneurs that can stay inspired and motivated almost always succeed. They are the ones that say:
“Dam those naysayers and pessimist! They just don’t get it. Why can’t they see how great this can be? I’m doing this!”
But how do you stay Inspired and motivated when you hit one of those potholes? To be successful takes tenacity and the strength to carry on, no matter what. How do ordinary people facing tremendous odds overcome adversity and near defeat? Something Inspired them. Something drove them to keep moving forward.
This page is all about those people and their stories.
- Vince Lombardi-Winning is a Habit
- How Great I am with Muhamad Ali
- Steve Jobs Stanford Commencement Speech 2005
- 7 Inspirational RAGS TO RICHES Stories
- 10 Entrepreneurs Who Failed Big Before Becoming Successful
- How Successful People Think
- If you want to change the world start by making your bed-Navy Seal Commander
- Never Ever Give Up-Diana Nyad
The Pursuit of Happyness Tells the story of Chris Gardner who went from being homeless with a young son to care for decided to become a stock broker. Most people just get a job and try to find housing. I guess Chris didn't want to settle for what he had.