Sample New Business Setup Proposal
Thank you for this opportunity. I am confident that I can provide the exact services you need to get your business established. I’ve been serving small business clients my entire career and enjoy working with people that are:
- New to business-either never owned one or just recently started one
- Don’t know where to start or just need some guidance
- Have a passion for what they are doing
Based on our conversation I propose setting up an S-Corp in Colorado. I will set your business up by:
- Incorporating your business in - - - - - - - - - -
- Obtain your Federal Tax ID #
- Prepare and file your S Corp elections
- Complete your payroll and sales tax registration (If needed)
I will also:
- Explain exactly what you can and can't deduct
- Help you set up your bookkeeping system
- Show you what records you need to keep and how to keep them
- Provide unlimited support helping you get your business started
- Review your current year tax status and show you what business deductions you can take this year - get immediate tax savings
I will also teach you what “Books and Records” and why they are important. For starters, it’s what the IRS requires every business to maintain and where many new entrepreneurs start veering off course. I am including a copy of IRS Pub 583 “Starting a Business and Keeping Records” for your records.
I can also provide bookkeeping, payroll and tax preparation services. Bookkeeping starts at just $- - per month for new businesses. All you need to do is setup your bank account for online access and we take care of the rest. Payroll, for you will not be needed until you start showing a profit. Personal income tax returns run between $ - - and $- - - , depending on complexity and your business returns are $- - - - per year.
The fee I charge for a new business setup is $------ plus your state’s filing fee.